Current Promotions T&Cs
PRESS Christmas 2018 Giveaway
Social Media Terms and Conditions Template
1. The promoter is: PRESS London Ltd whose registered office is 6 Denman Street, London, W1D 7HD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of PRESS London and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter can be found here.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per giveaway. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23.12.2018 at 23.59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
i. Sign up to the PRESS London newsletter mailing list with your name and email address for your chance to win one of the Advent Calendar Promotion prizes.
ii. The giveaway winners will be announced on 24.12.18 and will be notified by email.
iii. Entrants can only enter once.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party concerned with this giveaway.
12. The prizes are stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will notified by email and/or DM on Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
20. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. PRESS London's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Quintessentially Travel x PRESS London Christmas Giveaway
1. The prize is a two nights stay at the Swan, Southwold for two people, in a Fabulous Room, including breakfast daily, £100 dining credit valid at The Still Room only and a private Yoga session at sunrise on the beach
2. Subject to availability at time of booking
3. Not valid for stays from 24th December - 4th January 2019 and 13th - 18th February 2019 inclusive. Other blackout dates may apply
4. Must be redeemed prior to 8th March 2019
5. There are no refunds or rescheduling for cancellations or unused bookings
6. The package cannot be resold and is not transferable
7. The prize excludes meals and drinks which are not included in the itinerary, flights, transfers, additional excursions, attractions, additional treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Quintessentially Travel will not accept responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being unavailable, withdrawn or amended
9. The prize is non-changeable once booked. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any charges will be the responsibility of the winner. The winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform Quintessentially Travel of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by Quintessentially Travel
11. Quintessentially Travel shall have the right, at their sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately
12. The prize holiday is operated by Quintessentially Travel Ltd, 29 Portland Place, London W1B 1QB, ATOL 9951
13. For full booking conditions, please visit quintessentiallytravel.com/booking-conditions
PRESS £500 VoucherThe voucher is valid from January 1st 2019 to December 31st 2019. No minimum spend per transaction and may include delivery costs.
NOBU Shoreditch Hotel
1. Must be booked before the 28th February 2019
2. The voucher will be valid for NOBU Afternoon Tea for two people for one-time use only
3. The voucher is non-refundable and any un-used items cannot be exchanged for cash
4. Any amendments or cancellations to the NOBU afternoon tea requires 72 hours' notice in advance. In case of failure to do so, the voucher would be considered redeemed
5. In the event of no-show, this voucher would be considered redeemed
6. The voucher must be presented on arrival
7. If the person cannot make a date for the Festive Afternoon Tea, from January the normal Afternoon Tea will be served
Money off Codes
1. For discount codes offering money off products in certain categories, the discount will only be applied to orders which contain eligible products at least equalling the value of the voucher saving.
2. Product specific codes entitle you to money off particular products. The discount code will state which product or products it applies to, the saving you make (if applicable), the codes, and the Voucher expiry date.
3. Products are subject to availability, while stocks last.
4. You can activate the discount code by placing the order and entering the correct code at the checkout stage of your order process.
Free Gifts With Purchase
1. A free gift may be given by PRESS on certain qualifying orders or transactions, please see the offer details for further information.
2. Unless otherwise stated, free gifts are one per customer, while stocks last. Placing multiple qualifying orders does not entitle you to more than one free gift (i.e. only one free gift per order, per person and per address).
3. All free gifts are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
4. For online qualifying transactions to claim your free gift you may need to add the item to your basket and enter a promotional code when prompted at the checkout page, please see the offer details for further information. If you do not add the appropriate code, PRESS will not include a free gift with your order.
5. The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
6. PRESS has the right to cancel or reject orders that breach any of the terms and conditions stated.