SohoHouse Festival x PRESS competition 2022 | Terms and Conditions
Promoter: PRESS Healthfoods, 28 Poland Street, LONDON, W1F 8QP
- Entrant: This competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom, excluding employees of PRESS or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
- Any personal data submitted will be generated and administered by the Promoters.
- Promotion Period: Each Entrant may enter the competition between 9am on 7th July 2022 and 11pm on the 9th of July 2022.
- Sign-up to our competition here: https://press-london.com/pages/house_festival
- One entry is allowed per person.
- Prizes: Total of £1200 worth of PRESS
Prize includes: Weekly bundle of PRESS juices, shots and soups and meals
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of Winner Notification.
- Prize cannot be transferred to an alternative name.
- No cash alternatives will be available.
- All data processing will be lawful and based on consent; PRESS will not use any personal data for other purposes, beyond those reasonably expected for marketing purposes, without the explicit consent of the individual to whom the data belongs.
- Where the Promoter has reason to believe an entry is incorrect or invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim a prize this will be requested on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be requested to participate in any post-event publicity.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoters cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoters further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoters will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
- The Promoters shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. Entry to this promotion confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of the promoter.