Ingredients bundle contains full pack of each ingredient:
1 tin of coconut milk
Whole ginger - Thumb size piece of ginger
Pot of Curry Powder - 2 tablespoons of Curry Powder
Peanut butter 225g - 3 heaped tablespoons of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Peel the ginger and slice it very finely.
- In a bowl, mix the ginger, peanut butter, spices and a splash of water to make a paste.
- Trim and cut the aubergines into 1cm thick circles and rub them with the paste.
- In a big pan, heat a generous amount of your oil of choice. Fry the aubergines for 5 minutes, turning halfway. Add the coconut milk, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and cover with the pan with a lid, leave to simmer for about 45 minutes so that the sauce has thickened. Add a splash of water every so often.
- Season well and serve.