Ingredients bundle all items will be full pack amounts:
½ tablespoon of tahini
½ teaspoon of cumin
1 clove of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthways
- Score the flesh in a crisscross pattern, making sure you don’t cut through the skins.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Peel and roughly chop the garlic.
- Place in a food processor with the tahini, cumin, a tablespoon of olive oil and the aubergine (get rid of the skin)
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze in the juice, get rid of any pips. Add a bit of salt and pepper and blitz it into a nice thick dip.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with crudités, warm bread or crackers.