Ingredients bundle all items will be full pack amounts:
1 tin of chickpeas
1 tin of Coconut Milk
1 Red onion
1 tablespoons of All Spice
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Chop the aubergine into small pieces.
- Put a large saucepan on a high heat, add the oil and leave it to heat up for a minute or so. Add the onion and fry until golden.
- Add the aubergine and spices, cook for 5 minutes. Add 5 tablespoons of water and cook for another 5 minutes until the aubergines are soft.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse them thoroughly. Add them to the pan, along with the coconut milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes stirring regularly.
- Delicious served with brown rice and garnish with chopped coriander.