Terms and Conditions of Giveaway (Promotion)
Terms and Conditions for Balance Festival (Promotion)
Please read these terms and conditions (Terms) carefully. The Terms contain important information. By participating in this Promotion, each participant (You) declare to agree to the applicability of the Terms.
1. By entering this competition you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of all companies involved in the giveaway, including PRESS London.
2. No refunds, exchanges or store credit will be given for any gifts included in the giveaway.
3. Collection of the gift will be presumed as standard unless otherwise arranged and paid for by winner.
4. The Promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents who have reached the age of 18.
5. The Promotion will open on Wednesday 26th April 2017 at 00:00 GMT and close on Thursday 4th May 2017 at 23:59 GMT (Promotion Period). All entries received after lapse of the Promotion period are excluded from participation and will not be taken into consideration.
6. Participating in the Promotion takes place by:
a. Visiting https://press-london.com/pages/win-tickets-to-balance-festival (Website) during the Promotional Period; and
b. Entering the requested personal data; and
c. Accepting and adhering to these Terms unconditionally
7. No other means for entries will be accepted than set out in the above Clause 6. Incomplete entries are not valid and will not be accepted.
8. One Entry per person. If more than one entry is received, only the first entry will be accepted.
9. You warrant that the personal data provided in the Entry are and remain relevant and correct throughout the Promotion Period.
10. The Promotion is a competition without a purchase obligation.
11. The Promotion provides for a chance to win a prize. There will be 4 prizes.
12. The Prize will consist of:
a. 4 x 2 VIP tickets to attend Balance Festival London for 1 day on Saturday 13th May 2017 at or around 15 Hanbury Street, The Old Truman Brewery, London, E1 6QR
13. The winner will be responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to travel costs, food and drink. These expenses will not be reimbursed by the Promoter. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is not liable in the case the winner and/or their guest is refused entry to the Event.
14. The winner(s) will be selected in a random draw to take place by a computer process on Friday 5th May 2017. Promoter will notify and instruct winner(s) how to claim a prize by email. On such contact, the winner may be required to provide additional information as requested by Promoter.
15. The winner must provide to the Promoter all requested registration data in a timely manner and in accordance with Event deadlines, for example, name and address of winner and guest. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize in the event that the winner fails to provide necessary registration information within any deadlines set.
16. No cash alternative to a Prize(s) is available.
17. Prizes that are not redeemed or rejected for whatever reason remain the property of Promoter.
18. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to confirm acceptance of a Prize(s) within the period set out above notification or cannot make use of a Prize(s) for any reason. Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner and the original winner will forfeit the Prize(s).