Welcome to our Loyalty Program, PRESS POINTS.
Being healthy and happy starts with how you fuel your body, here at PRESS we want to make it fun and easy to be healthy.
PRESS POINTS is our way of saying thanks. As a member you’ll be able to save on all your regular purchases, earn points for activities on our site, like referrals, purchases and even birthdays!
It’s super simple, the more you collect the more you save.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Follow this link to sign up to create a PRESS POINTS account.
From there you can login to access all your account information including your PRESS POINT balance, available rewards and details on simple actions you can take to earn more PRESS POINTS.
We’ll let you know when you’ve earned enough to claim a reward, when you’ve reached a higher tier and give you a heads up before they expire.
1. What is this?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
2. Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
3. How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu.
4. How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
5. How do I redeem my points?
Select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
6. Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
7. Do my points expire?
Yes. If you don't earn or spend any points in 12 months they'll expire.
8. What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
* **Pending:** These points are need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
9. What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
10. Why did my account balance go down?
You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
11. I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
12. Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
13. How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll un-enroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
14. What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
15. Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use our normal contact details.