5 Festive Nut M*lk Recipes
Winter Leche Nut M*Lk
Who remembers our limited edition Winter Leche Nut M*lk? Here is the secret recipe so that you can make it at home! It is delicious on it's own or as a milk for your cereal or porridge!
- 250ml Vanilla Nut M*lk
- 1 Dates
- 1 tsp Almond Butter
- 2 Pecans
- Zest of 1 tangerine
- 1/2 tsp of Dessicated Coconut
- Thumb size piece of Carrot (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Blend all of the ingredients together.
- Warm up in a milk brother or the microwave.
- 1½ tsp Ground Ginger , plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp Soft Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 600ml Vanilla Nut M*lk
- 2 Shots Hot Espresso (optional)
- Vegan whipped cream and mini gingerbread men, to serve
- In a bowl, mix together the spices, sugar and vanilla extract. Heat 100ml of the milk in a pan with the spice and sugar mix, whisking until the sugar has dissolved.
- Whisk in the remaining milk in additions until incorporated, then heat through until steaming.
- Put a shot of espresso in each glass (if using) and top up with the spiced milk. Top with whipped cream, extra spices and a mini gingerbread man.
Vegan Eggnog Recipe
- 3 cups (720ml) Vanilla Nut M*lk
- 1 cup (240ml) Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup (75g) Raw Cashews
- 2/3 cup (130g) White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Add all the ingredients except the bourbon to the blender jug and blend until completely smooth.
- Then pour out into a saucepan and gently heat, whisking constantly until it just reaches a simmer. You will notice it will thicken quite a bit during this process.
- Then remove it from the heat and add in the bourbon.
- Blend with an immersion blender directly in the pot to remove any lumps that have formed while it was heating. Alternatively you can strain it.
- Place into a jug and place into the fridge to chill for a few hours until completely cold.
- When you’re ready to serve, give it a stir and pour out into glasses. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or nutmeg.
Our Go-To Hot ChocolateA classic but always a winner.
- 250ml Cacao Nut M*lk
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 1-2 tbsp Soft light brown sugar
- 25g Dark or plain chocolate, finely chopped, plus a grating to serve
- 1 tbsp Vegan whipped cream
- Heat the milk, cocoa, sugar and chocolate in a small pan over a medium heat until steaming and the chocolate has melted. Whisk to dissolve the cocoa.
- Pour into a mug, then add the cream to float on top. Grate over a little more chocolate to serve.
Gingerbread Smoothie Bowl
Yes it is chilly, but we're always down for a smoothie bowl, and especially when it is a festive one!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp gingerbread spices (cinnamon, ginger, cloves and cardamom)
- A splash of vanilla nut m*lk to get the blender going
- Mix it all in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl and top it up with peanut butter blended with melted chocolate and a pinch of cinnamon and cardamom.